This Research area contains papers that have been completed on Computer Supported Learning (CSL) by people from The University of Auckland and abroad.
- Cecil: The first Web-Based LMS
- Detecting Cheaters using a Learning Management System
- A Case Study of Web-based information Systems Development
- A Framework andLightweight Protocol for Multimedia Network Management
- An analysis of WWW-based Information Systems
- CSL - A Knowledge Management Tool for Life
- CSL - Distance Learning for the Future
- Increasing Teaching Productivity with EuropeMMM
- Life Long Learning and The Internet: A New Zealand Perspective
- Representing a Body of Knowledge for Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- Using the Internet to Support Learning: Implications for Administration, Assessment and Instruction
- Using the Internet to Teach Information System Case Studies
- Using the Internet to Teach Software Engineering
- On Line Course Surveys: Do Incentives Work?
- The evolution of an LMS: Cecil fifteen years on
- CECIL: Learning Odyssey
Please contact us to obtain a copy of the research paper.